Open Source & Agile
Trifork is all about building the right software solutions for our customers. We do not believe in a single silver bullet technology that fits all, but prefer custom designed & built solutions around existing, open source components. This ensures that your software system is extremely well positioned to meet your business requirements for many years to come.
Choosing the right technologies and products to build those solutions is a vital part of every project we undertake. At the beginning of each of our projects, we determine the right set of tools based on customer's business objectives. Using an agile product development approach (Scrum), we closely work with our customers to enable their success.
We're experts in Open Source software and work together with a wide array of partners to offer our customers the best possible expertise.
Our competence areas include:
- Content Management Systems; Magnolia, Liferay and Hippo
- NoSQL & Search; Apache Solr, Riak, Neo4j, Elasticsearch and MongoDB
- Mobile; iOS, Android, Windows Phone and HTML5
- Custom Solutions; Java using Spring & Hibernate, Groovy, QTI delivery platform and Axon Framework
- Knowledge; QCon, GOTO conferences and NoSQL Search Roadshows